Network Administration comprises the management and monitoring of all your network devices including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, wireless access points and communications links.
Our qualified and experienced engineers actively monitor your network leveraging state-of-the-art management and monitoring systems to deliver real-time information about your network’s health.
The Cenetric network administration offering delivers the following services:
- Device Configuration & Management: This ensures that all changes that are made within your networks are carried out using a controlled and managed approach.
- Wireless Access: This delivers network connectivity via wireless access points. It eliminates the need for cabled connectivity
- IP Addressing: Every device in a computer network that uses IP for communication will require a unique identifier, known as an IP address.
- DNS Record Management: DNS records or Zone files are used for mapping URLs, such as www.mycompany.com, to an IP address
- Redundancy & Failover: In the event of a major systems failure, an effective redundancy and failover setup drastically reduces the time it will take to get your IT systems functioning again.
- Technical Best Practices including IT Department Best Practices, Server Administration Best Practices, Cabling and Infrastructure Best Practices, Compliance Guidelines and much more
Remote Server Monitoring
Cenetric remotely monitors the performance of servers located in client sites on an automated basis. Server monitoring measures metrics such as CPU usage, memory usage, network performance and disk space.
If there is an issue an alert is raised immediately with our Network Operations Cenetric. This is then investigated and, in most instances, the problem is identified and remedied before there is any impact to the business.
Cenetric can also identify potential problems and recommend solutions to ensure that they do not escalate and affect business operations.
How do clients benefit from Server Monitoring?
Server downtime could have drastic consequences for your business. Servers are an essential part of ensuring your business operations run smoothly by streamlining business processes, creating security and allowing employees to collaborate effectively and productively.
Cenetric network monitoring is 24x7x365 peace of mind! No matter the time of day, if an indicator of a potential problem shows, Cenetric’s Network Operations Center will receive an alarm notifying them that a problem exists. Cenetric’s Network Operations and Engineering teams immediately engage to resolve the problem. In the vast majority of cases, this happens without any interruption to the client business.
How much does it cost for you to be down for a day?
When you consider the cost of lost productivity from one day of business downtime, Cenetric services pay for themselves!